After reading a couple of news articles I was a little upset. Recently an abortionist was killed and the media coverage was everywhere talking about hate crimes, etc. Now a soldier was killed in Arkansas (by a Muslim) and the media never covered it.. I don't understand the reasoning here. So, I did a search on google and wanted to share what I found. Check out the search for yourself and click on some of the links and see if this makes any sense...
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=socialism+and+obama&aq=f&oq=socialism&aqi=&aq=1&oq=socialism+and+&aqi=g10&fp=SHAbtGzS2yM
The AFA said this morning:
It appears that a Muslim man with political and religious motives murdered a soldier in Arkansas yesterday. This came one day after the shooting of George Tiller. Though the media and White House expressed outrage over the killing of a notorious abortionist, they said little about the murder committed by the young Muslim. I say this is an obvious double standard motivated by political correctness. What do you say?
Tell me what you think! Am I crazy or is this really happening to the USA?
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment